ORGLIST: New to Orgo- question

From: Madhu Rao (raom_dtpi$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 10:13:46 EDT

Hello,

I am in my first semester of Orgo. Could you please
help me understand this question.

What is an alkene isomer of C5H10 that contains six
(6) different hydrogens but only five(5) different
carbons?

I have identified the 5 alkene isomers. But I dont
understand the question to pick an answer.

Thank you!