RE: ORGLIST: papers

From: Michael Engel (mkengel$##$gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 08 2005 - 02:51:02 EDT

On 6 Oct 2005 05:29:41 -0000, Anil Saini <sainianil3$##$rediffmail.com> wrote=
:

> Hello to all
> I Am to consult following papers but i am not getting these anywhere
> can anyone suggest from where i can find these
> 1. Traube W,Ber. 1900,33,3095-3113.
> 2.Baum, Ber.41,397-429
> If there is any alternate way to get these please suggest

Are you sure that these references are correct ?
Ber. usually means "Berichte der Deutschen Chemischen Gesellschaft"
But I didn't find Nr. 1 in
http://gallica.bnf.fr/Catalogue/noticesInd/FRBNF32711339.htm
Nr. 2 is not available to me now.

You could ask for help on the following mailinglist:
CHMINF-L - Chemical Information Sources Discussion List
http://www.indiana.edu/~cheminfo/network.html