ORGLIST: Dibutylphthalate in polystyrene polymer film

From: Shenliang Wang (shenliangwang$##$yahoo.com.cn)
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 21:14:38 EDT

Hi all,

I need to prepare a dibutylphthalate in polystyrene
polymer film for my experiment. However, I dont know
much about polymer science. Could anyone send me a
protocol on that?
By the way, what is the role of dibutylphthalate in
that polymer? I also found some other chemicals such
as diethyl, butylphenyl, etc. what is the difference
of them?
Thanks a lot!

Shenliang