ORGLIST: MOM group stability

From: morthala raghavendar rao (raghumorthala$##$rediffmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 23 2005 - 17:43:27 EDT

   Hi there, I am doing one reaction wherein I need to hydrolyse e=
ster group of N-MOM and BOC protected amino acid using NaOH. Is any one kno=
w whether the MOM group is stable with NaOH/ethanol reflux or not. If it is=
 not stable could you tell me which method is suitable for this hydrolysis =
without affecting MOM group. Thanks Raghavendar Rao