ORGLIST: epoxidation help

From: Sunil Silvary (sunil.silvary$##$gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 23 2005 - 21:34:35 EDT

Hi,
I am doing an epoxidation reaction and following the procedure given in
org.syn vol IV in the procedure it is given that 1.2 moles of H2O2 is 115ml=
.
I do not understand how they got that value. The H202 that I bought from
aldrich has a density of 1.11 gm/ml and molarity of 9.8M. I tried
calculating as usual by using and molarity=moles/litre and d=m/v
relationship but i am not getting that value.
 Is there is special way for converting moles to volume for H2O2 ? Please
help if you know the method, if possible in detail.
  thanking you,
sunil