ORGLIST: Fwd: [CHMINF-L] Chmoogle

From: Darren Rhodes (darren.rhodes$##$gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 12:52:56 EST

www.chmoogle.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jane Quigley <Jane.Quigley$##$dartmouth.edu>
Date: Nov 18, 2005 1:55 PM
Subject: [CHMINF-L] Chmoogle
To: CHMINF-L$##$listserv.indiana.edu

Good morning list members,

This was forwarded to me this morning by a faculty member ... has
anyone heard anything about Chmoogle? I hadn't ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jane Quigley
Kresge Physical Sciences Library
Dartmouth College
Hanover, NH 03755
(603) 646-3564
jane.quigley$##$dartmouth.edu
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~krescook/

--- Forwarded Message from "klaus$##$emolecules.com" <klaus$##$emolecules.com> --=
-

>Subject: eMolecules press release
>From: "klaus$##$emolecules.com" <klaus$##$emolecules.com>
>To: info$##$emolecules.com
>Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:33:23 -0800

Chmoogle Launches World's Premier Chemistry Search Engine

SAN DIEGO -- November 18, 2005 -- eMolecules, Inc. today announced the
launch of Chmoogle (www.chmoogle.com), the world's leading free open-
access chemistry search engine. Chmoogle's mission is to discover,
curate and index all of the public chemical information in the world,
and make it available to the public. Chmoogle distinguishes itself by
extremely fast searches, an appealing presentation of results, and high-
quality chemical drawings.

"The world's knowledge in chemistry is an invaluable resource", said Dr.
Klaus Gubernator, eMolecule's Chief Executive Officer. "It lies dormant
until it becomes searchable by every chemist. The language of chemistry
is chemical structures. Chmoogle makes the world's chemistry searchable
by structure. Just draw a molecule using your favorite structure drawing
tool and hit Go!."

Craig James, Chmoogle's Chief Technology Officer, explained, "The scale
and speed of Chmoogle is unlike anything that's come before. We had to
start from scratch, build a new chemical database engine from the ground
up, so that we could give users the response times they expect, handle
one of the world's largest collections of molecules, and respond to the
unique demands of the world wide web."

Chmoogle allows users to send queries, results and individual structures
as links to their colleagues via email. This feature creates an
unparalleled collaborative environment for chemists worldwide.

Chmoogle provides "Chmoogle Free" code that users can embed into their
own web sites for direct access to Chmoogle, as well as hosted
cheminformatics systems and full web sites for chemical suppliers,
pharmaceutical and other chemical industries.

About eMolecules

eMolecules, Inc. is headquartered in San Diego, California and has
offices in London. For more information, visit www.chmoogle.com, or see
www.chmoogle.com/contact.htm.

CHMINF-L Archives (also to join or leave CHMINF-L, etc.)
http://listserv.indiana.edu/archives/chminf-l.html
Search the CHMINF-L archives at:
https://listserv.indiana.edu/cgi-bin/wa-iub.exe?S1=chminf-l
Sponsors of CHMINF-L: