ORGLIST: (no subject)

From: will jones (willjones46$##$hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 10:53:53 EST

Hi guys

I'm after some hplc grade EtOH. I've looked around sigma, fisher, vwr, but
I'm convinced that there must be a supplier who sells HPLC EtOH for less
than 80 ($120) for 2.5L. EtOH is widely available, very cheap, so why
should I be able to pick up acetonitrle for less (29 for 2.5L)?

If anyone has any UK suppliers for EtOH that is cheaper than what I've
found, please let me know.

Cheers

Will