RE: ORGLIST: (no subject)

From: Eric Brady (eric$##$ishelping.com)
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 02:53:39 EST

Hi Will,

It's normal to use taxes for the use of pure ethanol; the only way to avoid=
 these taxes is the denaturatio of the ethanol with a standardized compound=
 which is allowed by the government as denaturant. Then you can refund you=
r payed taxes if you can make it clear that you acted in the right way.

Greetings,
Eric