ORGLIST: Re: Everybody Digest, Vol 15, Issue 5

From: Nandan Vakatkar (nandan2000$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 23:44:39 EST

    Dear Diogo,
          I assume that you are interested in diazotisation reaction mechanism. What I would suggest would be that you referee to books written by Prof. Venkatraman as it contains all the required information.
  Regards.

  Nandan V. Vakatkar
  Research Fellow
  MUICT
  Mumbai, India

  Hi everybody!
I'm working on some azo derivatives and I would like to know some nice
references about them as reaction conditions, chemical-phys. proporties
and so on. I got these informations on textbooks but I think a good review
would be better.
If anyone could help me, I would enjoy.
Thank you
Diogo